UP Economics Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
UP Economics Society

Tambayan extension right here :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

everything Econ and BA (please add)

+6
beabaebei
Josh C.
peachykins
erik
k_patron
rjgh21@yahoo.com
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty everything Econ and BA (please add) Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:45 pm

rjgh21@yahoo.com

rjgh21@yahoo.com

Econ do's:
econ 11 - de dios, sicat
econ 102- CLARETE!
econ 106- NAVARRO or dessie (anyone. its the subject thats unlikeable not the teacher)
Econ don'ts:
econ 101 - Medalla (actually okay, just hard to stay awake or not cut class)

BA don'ts: (for those 2 remaining batches of be students)
99.1 - VARCARCEL!
99.2 - VARCARCEL AGAIN!

Last edited by rjgh21 on Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

2everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 pm

k_patron

k_patron

102 from clarete has got to be the most confusing class i've had thus far.

you don't really learn anything from the powerpoints unless you read the book. if you don't read the powerpoint however you won't be able to answer his exams.

but he gives out a 15% curve. how can you go wrong?

http://kaipatron.multiply.com

3everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:10 pm

rjgh21@yahoo.com

rjgh21@yahoo.com

k_patron wrote:102 from clarete has got to be the most confusing class i've had thus far.

you don't really learn anything from the powerpoints unless you read the book. if you don't read the powerpoint however you won't be able to answer his exams.

but he gives out a 15% curve. how can you go wrong?

haha!! si totoy nga di pumapasok eh 1.5 pa!! Smile)

4everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:25 pm

erik

erik

Don't:

Thesis.

5everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:51 pm

peachykins

peachykins

Whut?? I LOVE VARCARCEL! Her exams are like the exercises in the book. And she's a lola who has an awkward smile. AWWW.

And yes, Navarro babies!

6everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:29 pm

Josh C.

rjgh21@yahoo.com wrote:Econ do's:
econ 11 - de dios, sicat
econ 102- CLARETE!
econ 106- NAVARRO or dessie (anyone. its the subject thats unlikeable not the teacher)
Econ don'ts:
econ 101 - Medalla (actually okay, just hard to stay awake or not cut class)

BA don'ts: (for those 2 remaining batches of be students)
99.1 - VARCARCEL!
99.2 - VARCARCEL AGAIN!

actually, ma'am valcarcel is good. haha sanayan lang (nasa book lahat).:p prof ko sya sa 99.1 99.2 and 115 and so far, isa sya sa mga okay magpa-exam na prof. There are other professors in B.A. na seemingly easy, but pag dating ng exam, yikes.

7everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:42 pm

beabaebei

beabaebei

I love Ma'am Valcarcel. She's really good. It was my fault I didn't listen to her so much. HAHAHAHA

http://beailoveyou.livejournal.com

8everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:14 pm

Jes_S

Jes_S

Acctg1 or BA - Gaspar. Don't. HAHAHA What a Face

http://thisisjes.multiply.com

9everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:41 pm

michelle

michelle

Don't: Any BA subject under Ma'am Agustin

10everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Thu Jan 29, 2009 10:03 pm

erik

erik

ok yung

Econ 172: challenging, you might get low grades
Econ 151: kahit sino prof, madali
Econ 121: Paderanga - just read in advance, line of one

Mahirap

Econ 161: abrenica

11everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:31 am

Czar

Czar

erik wrote:ok yung

Mahirap

Econ 161: abrenica

mahirap yung 161, pero interesting. magaling magturo si ma'am abrenica. Smile

http://allthingsarcane.livejournal.com

12everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:14 pm

Josh C.

michelle wrote:Don't: Any BA subject under Ma'am Agustin

mukang nagbabagong buhay sya. ang bait nya sa amin. (Finance 2) --> BA 142

Though the exam was, kinda yikes.:p

13everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:16 pm

michelle

michelle

Josh C. wrote:
michelle wrote:Don't: Any BA subject under Ma'am Agustin

mukang nagbabagong buhay sya. ang bait nya sa amin. (Finance 2) --> BA 142

Though the exam was, kinda yikes.:p

ah talaga? good for you. I think magaling naman siya kaso kinulang sa work ethics nung time namin. Dumadating ng 9:20 for an 8:30am class dahil daw traffic at magpapamake-up class.

never niyang pinakita ang exams namin. grabe...hulaan ng grade!

14everything Econ and BA (please add) Empty Re: everything Econ and BA (please add) Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:39 am

Minay

Minay

Oo nga, never. hahaha. Di nga namin alam yung break down ng grade mismo. 50-50, midterms-finals? 80-20, exams-recitation?

Hahahhaha woohoo.

Kung magturo uli si Sir Capuno ng Econ 198, get him. He's my favorite Econ prof. Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum